[Reviews - 2] Printer
Seeing the dead is nothing new to Harry - it's when the dead are actually alive that the problems begin.
Categories: Harry/Snape
Characters: Other Female Canon Character, Other Male Canon Character
Genres: Romance
Warnings: DH Spoilers
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Word count: 17296 - Hits: 728
Complete?: Yes - Published: 06/11/11 - Last Updated: 06/11/11
Story Notes:
Written for the 2011 Snape_Potter Cliche Fest.

Cliches: Someone plays matchmaker for Snape and Harry. | Post-DH, Harry thinks Snape is dead, mourns him, only to find out he's hiding out in the Muggle world. | Post-DH, Harry still has Snape's memories and decides he must return them and/or Harry worries Snape could never be interested in him/he's just a substitute for his mother. I feel confident that there are many other clichés frolicking within, but these are the ones I set out with, and so get the billing they deserve. The others are just a bonus.

A/N: Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude to RaeWhit, without whom this would not have been completed (probably not even started, if I'm honest), and who kept this finished product from being riddled with typos and wonky punctuation. Warmest thanks to blamebrampton, who kept me from embarrassing myself with all things British (and many other deranged things I missed) both in planning and execution, then sacrificed sleep to do it. Eternal thankfulness goes to the mods for being so patient with me and my incredible tardiness, and for the great encouragement to see this through to the end.

1. Part 1 by jadzialove [Reviews - 0] (9663 words)

2. Part 2 by jadzialove [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (7633 words)